Would you like to share your thoughts on hosting related topics, such as informative articles, how to guide etc?
We are always looking for interesting thought-provoking, well-written articles about hosting related topics to share with our community of readers.
What are we looking for?
The articles we publish must be relevant and applicable to our readers, so focus on issues or technical how-to articles that will be interesting to read for our readers. These include:
- Most of our users are newbie in hosting industries and looking for beginners topics such as what is hosting and how to setup server etc
- apart from the above mentioned audience there are also technical people looking to solve their hosting related issues
- and off course there are advance and busy people that don’t have time to investigate the issues in detail and wanted to fix the issues on the fly!
This list is not exhaustive and we welcome submissions from authors on other topics which they feel are relevant to our readers.
Send your pitch or submit your article for consideration to our contact us page.
When submitting an article, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Articles should be between at least 600 words
- Copy the article in the body of the message
- Provide all relevant links as full URLs
- If you would like to provide images, please ensure they are high-resolution and that you have the rights to use the images you submit
- Provide a short biography of 2-3 sentences with relevant links (unless you are submitting anonymously – if this is the case please make that clear in your submission)
Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to use everything we receive. It is inevitable that sometimes we have to decline articles because of their content, quality, or because we have too many articles on a specific topic. Only applicants with successful submissions will be contacted.
You are welcome to submit as many articles as you wish as long as they fall within our guidelines.
We strive to ensure that the content you provide will make the connection you want it to with our readers. Therefore, as a professional website, we ensure that your work goes through our established editing process and if we feel it is necessary to do so we may publish your work in a slightly amended format. This includes headlines and copy.